A second of your life...ruined for life.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A-Toenaility



That image amuses me, as it's probably one of the smallest ones I've ever seen, or, at any rate, one of the smallest images I've ever pasted. In retrospect, my dream about the razorblade under my toenail was probably inspired by the copy on the packaging of the TopCare TOENAIL CLIP with file that I bought last night:

"Strong, sharp blades.

Swing-out nail file."

(I think Swing-out Nail File was an English pop-jazz band that I used to listen to.)



Robert Altman's Jazz '34: Remembrances of Kansas City Swing

Kansas City Band "Tickle Toe"

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that guitar
probable anachronism
though I could be wrong

November 18, 2010 at 11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home