A second of your life...ruined for life.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Equal-Temperament may have been invented so that this modulation could happen...

You'd think that a video with members of The Kinks, Sex Pistols, The Clash, Buzzcocks, and the, erm, Purple Hearts would have more than 841 views...



Steve Diggle, Mick Jones, Glen Matlock, Mick Avory, & Bob Manton
100 Club, London, 07/26/09
"You Really Got Me"

I don't know if this is any better than me playing "All Day and All of the Night" with the guys from Copper Faceplate at the K of C Hall in Lakewood in 77 or 78,
but I don't have a video of that, so you'll just have to imagine it. I did have a
nice Dylanesque blue shirt with red dots on it, if that helps...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dylanesque blue shirt with red dots on it... did it have a snap tab collar?

gotta,gotta,gotta!

July 4, 2010 at 5:37 AM

 
Blogger Serena WmS. Burroughs said...

It may have. And I was probably wearing black jeans and maybe some kind of sports coat. Unfortunately I hadn't refinished my Jazzmaster at that time and it still had the ungainly "natural" finish that someone did to it, that looked like dried mucilage, not the handsome blue sparkle that it has today.

July 4, 2010 at 12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home